F35B

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자맥아더 조회 2회 작성일 2022-01-03 19:24:50 댓글 0

본문

F-35B in action

Footage compilation of the F-35B in action.

For more visit https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk
Enquiries to information@ukdefencejournal.org.uk
U.S. Military Technology : badass airplane
TZAZ Arizona : Being an old carrier sailor I'm in awe of what this plane can do.
Sinval : Muito bacana, show!!!
Peter Silvester : An incredible aircraft !!
Edward Dergosits : Amazing. I was very surprised how underpaid these pilots are. Salaries from 77k to 107K with years and years of experience and missions under their belts.

US F-35 Showing Its Insane Capability During Vertical Take-Off

Welcome back to the Daily Aviation for a new documentary video about the US Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II, especially the F-35B variant.

Footage Credit: US Marines, US Air Force, US Navy ,Derivative Work by The Daily Aviation

Thumbnail Credit: US Marines , Derivative Work by The Daily Aviation

Voice, text and video editing belong to The Daily Aviation, any use of these content without permission is forbidden.

Don't forget to subscribe us on Facebook or Twitter.
https://www.facebook.com/DailyAviationArchive
https://twitter.com/DailyMDA

You have a question or you would like to send us footage. Send us a message.
Eric Lozen : I worked on the F-14 Tomcat & the F/A-18C Hornet while in the U.S. Navy. Served on CV-43, CV-60, & CVN-71 as well. The technology of today's military fighter jets just blows my mind.
sean 1210 : I can't imagine how amazing it must b to see your own name on the side of the cockpit on this awesome piece of machinery
Andrew Chuprevich : The thing with the F-35 is that a force could make a airport just about anywhere and the carriers could just keep on delivering making FOB airports in your front yard if they had too.
Geilsonduarte Rodrigues : Máquina impressionante
Michael Idarecis : So insane that the Harrier was doing this in the 1960's and now finally The US has one. Insane!

F-35B Lightning II Fighter Jet Take Off and Vertical Landing in Japan US Marine Corps

US Marine Corps F-35B Lightning II fighter jet Take Off and vertical landing at Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni, Japan. F-35B Lightning II aircraft with Marine Fighter Attack Squadron (VMFA) 121, conduct training flights.

[Featured Videos]
Powerful F-15C Eagle and F-35 Lightning II Fighter Jet Take Off (US Air Force / Italian Air Force)

F-35B Fighter Jet Take Off and Land Onboard HMS Queen Elizabeth Aircraft Carrier

F-35B Lightning II Vertical Landing and Short Take Off (STOVL)

F-16 Fighting Falcon Fighter Jet Take Off U.S. Air Force

Powerful USS Carl Vinson in Action! Super Aircraft Carrier, US Ship

US Marine Corps, Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni, Sgt. Donato Maffin, Cpl. Waiyan Tin, Warrant Officer William Faffler, Motorizado
Gilwagner Nascimento : F-35B é o mais incrível, decola e pousa na vertical. top dos top...
Cowdog : I really dig that jet! And I dig Japan!
Дід Степан : Это круто!!!браво!
Vityusha87 : Хороший самолёт. Интересные технологии. Управляемый вектор тяги применён для посадки самолёта. В итоге при ЧП его можно посадить практически везде
Belamita Guedes : My dad use to repair plains and ever since I was little I was always fascinated by planes just go crazy looking at them .the speed is amazing.

#F35B

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 8,311건 22 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © addpower.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz